TO: OIC-Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
SGOD, CID Chiefs
Public Schools District Supervisors
School Heads, Elementary & Secondary
Unit Heads All other concern
- This Office announces the Conduct of Division Management Committee Meeting on March 9, 2017, 8:00 AM at Aurora National Science High School.
- The Objectives of the workshop are the following:
a. To provide updates on the conduct of Graduation/Moving up Ceremonies.
b. To provide updates on the year-end reports.
c. To provide on the recent DepED policies and issuances.
- The participants to activity are the school heads both in the elementary and secondary, Public School District Supervisors (PSDS), Education Program Supervisors and other Schools Division Office Personnel.
- A registration fee of Php250.00 shall be collected from the school heads to defray expenses on meals and snacks. While, food and snacks of the Division Office Personnel and PSDS’s shall be charged against Division INSET Fund.
- Immediate and wide Dissemination of this memorandum is desired.
Engr. EDGARD C. DOMINGO, Ph.D., CESO VI
Schools Division Superintendent