Basic Self Defense Training for High School Students
TO: OIC-Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
CID Chief, SGOD Chief
Public Schools District Supervisors
Secondary School Heads
All Other Concerned
From Engr. Edgard C. Domingo, Ph. D., CESO VI
Schools Division Superintendent
Subject: Basic Self Defense Training for High School Students
Date February 21, 2017
- In line with the celebration of 2017 Women’s Month the 1. Provincial Government of Aurora will hold a two-day Basic Self-Defense Training for High School Students on March 9-10, 2017. Venue of the activity will be announced later.
- The activity aims to discuss some of the realistic self-defense tactics and techniques to high school students which enable them to protect themselves.
- each participating school is encouraged to send at least 2 female students to the activity. there is no registration fee for the activity. Lunch of the participants and other training materials will be provided by the PSWDO while the travel allowances will be charged against canteen and or other source of funds subject to usual accounting and auditing rules. Below is the list of participating schools.
- Aurora National Science HS
- Baler National High School
- Calabuanan NHS
- Aurora National HS
- Mayor Cesario A. Pimentl NHS
- Ditumabo National HS
- Maria Aurora NHS
- Rodrigo D. Palmero MNHS
- Bayanihan National HS
- Dipaculao National HS
- Puangi National HS
- Baler Institute
- Mount Carmel College – Baler
- Angel Care Science Academy
- Mount Carmel High School – Ma. Aurora
- For guidance and compliance.
Engr. EDGARD C. DOMINGO, Ph.D., CESO VI