CAPACITY BUILDING FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
TO: OIC-Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Chiefs CID and SGOD
Schools Heads Elementary and Secondary
All other concerned
- The Schools Division of Aurora shall hold a two-day Capacity Building for Senior Citizens on February 24-25, 2017 at a venue to be announced later.
- This activity aims to give importance to the contributions of the senior citizens who are currently working as part of DepED Aurora family. This is likewise aims to orient them of their rights and special privileges stipulated in RA 9257 otherwise known as Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2003. Finally, this project hopes to guide senior citizens prepare and make wise decisions on retirement.
- There shall be no registration during this training. Transportation and travelling allowance shall be charged to MOOE subject to usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
- Attached is the list of expected participants.
- wide and immediate dissemination of the content of this Memorandum is desired.
Engr. EDGARD C. DOMINGO, Ph.D., CESO VI
Schools Division Superintendent