RANKING OF APPLICANTS IN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL FOR S.Y. 2017-2018
TO: OIC-Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Chiefs, CID and SGOD
All other concerned
- This office announces the holding of the Division Ranking of Teacher Applicants in Senior High School for S.Y. 2017-2018 on march 20-24, 2017 at the Schools Division Office Conference Hall.
- Schedule of the demonstration and interview of applicants shall be according to the subject groups they are applying such as:
March 20, 2017
Group I HUMSS, Group I-A, Group I-B
March 21, 2017
Group I-C, Group I-D, Group II – ABM
March 22, 2017
Group III – STEM, Group III-A, Group III-B
March 23, 2017
Group IV-A Specialized TVL/Agro-Fisheries
Group IV-C Specialized TVL/ICT
March 24, 2017
Group IV-D Specialized TVL/Home Economics
Group V Sports and the following subjects:
Physical Education and Health, Personal Development and related specialized Sports Subjects
- Pursuant to Deped Order no. 3, s. 2016, applicants shall undergo an interview, conduct Demonstration Teaching and Demonstration of Skills. Provisions in the said DepED Order shall be strictly followed.
- Old Applicants who were not hired during the previous ranking or were not included in the RQA may update their papers.
- Division Selection Committee is composed of the following:
Emilyn D. Macaraeg – OIC ASDS — Chair
Alberto P. Nortez, Ph.D. – Pres. NAPSSHI – Aurora — Member
Erleo T. Villaros, Ph.D. CID Chief — Member
Emilia S. Hubahib – AO V — Member
Rolando A. Bernardo — President APSTA – Aurora —Member
In addition to the members of the Division Selection Committee, the following Education Program Supervisors who underwent the training on Behavioral Event interview (BEI) shall assist in the selction of applicants:
1. Estrella D. Neri — Group I-A
2. Emelita T. Angara — Group I-B
4. Rosanna P. Querijero — Group I-C
5. Milagros F. Bautista — Group III-A
6. Eduardo P. Ducha — Group III-B
7. Charlaw G. Quiben, Ph.D. — Group III-B
8. Esmeralda S. Escobar, Ph.D. — GroupTVL
9. Normita M. Ocampo — Group V
- Mrs. Ruth Teniozo, HRMO shall take minutes of the proceedings during the ranking.
- Immediate and wide dissemination of this memorandum is desired.
Engr. EDGARD C. DOMINGO,Ph.D. CESO VI
Schools Division Superintendent