Orientation, Election of the Division Federation of the Supreme Student Government (SSG) and Supreme Pupil Government (SPG) Officers SY 2017-2018 and Oath-Taking Ceremony
- The Division Federation of the Supreme Student Government (SSG) and Supreme Pupil Government (SPG) will hold an Orientation, Election of the Division Federation of the Supreme Student Government (SSG) and Supreme Pupil Government (SPG) Officers for the SY 2017-2018 and Oath Taking Ceremony on March 16, 2017 at 8:00 o’clock in the morning at Baler National High School covered court, Baler, Aurora.
- The Orientation will focus on the duties and functions of each officers and the proper implementation of the mandated thrusts and projects of SSG and SPG in pursuant to Deped Orders No. 47, s. 2014 and DepEd Order No. 11, s. 2016.
- Participants are the duly-elected Supreme Student Government (SSG) Presidents for secondary level District Federation SPG Presidents for elementary level for the SY 2017-2018 and the SSG/SPG Advisers.
- A registration fee of the three hundred pesos (P100.00) per participant will be collected to defray meal and snacks and other incidental expenses.
- Traveling and registration expenses to incurred relative to the conduct of this activity shall be charged against SSG/SPG funds for the student participants and to School MOOE for the SSG/SPG advisers to usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
- Immediate and wide dissemination of this memorandum is desired.
Engr. EDGARD C. DOMINGO, Ph.D., CESO VI
Schools Division Superintendent