REITERATION OF SCHOOL YEAR 2016-2017 GRADUATION RITES
To: OIC – Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Chiefs CID and SGOD
School Heads Elementary and Secondary
All other concerned
- The field is hereby informed that Graduation /Moving up Exercises shall be held on April 3-7, 2017 with the theme “Sabay- sabay na Hakbang Tungo sa Maunlad na Kinabukasan”.
- This office reiterates the provisions of DepEd Order No. 8, series 2017 reminding the No Collection Policy of DepEd. Two Hundred Fifty Pesos (P250.00) per graduate is included in the MOOE being released to all public schools.
- No DepEd personnel should be allowed to collect any graduation/moving up/closing ceremony fees or any kind of contributions.
- Actual Diploma or Certificate of Completion is encouraged to be awarded during the program, so preparation has to be made earlier. Program needs to be solemn and simple but meaningful. Stage does not have to be prepared extravagantly.
- Enclosed is the suggested part of the program and the message of the Schools Division Superintendent which should be included in the program
- For immediate and wide dissemination.
Engr. EDGARD C. DOMINGO, Ph.D. CESO VI
Schools Division Superintendent