Provincial Women’s Month Celebration
TO: OIC Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
CID Chief, SGOD Chief
Education Program Supervisors
Public Schools District Supervisors
Elementary/Secondary School Heads
All Other Concerned
- In line with the worldwide observance of the International Women’s day every March, the Provincial Government of Aurora celebrates Women’s Month this coming March 2017 with the theme “We Make Change Work for Women”.
- The Celebration will comprise of activities such as Radio Guesting, Sayaw Para sa Lahat (Zumba), Basic Self-Defense Training for High School Students, symposium on Gender Violence among Women in Dinalungan, Training on Souvenir Making out of Coco shell, Forum on Healthy Lifestyle and the Culminating Activity on March 27, 2017. (see attached schedule of activities).
- To kick-off the whole month celebration, the Provincial Government of Aurora will hold a FUND RUN ACTIVITY on March 4, 2017. Registration is required to participate in the event. Proceeds from the activity will be used to assist Women and Children within the province who are victims of violence and abuse. Below are the details of the activity for your guide and reference.
Date and Time of Assembly: March 4, 2017 5:00 AM
Assembly Area: Camp Ravina, Brgy. Sabang, Baler, Aurora
Registration Fee: P50.00 all governement employee, P20.00 – Students, Peoples’s org., NGO’s
Color Motif (optional): Violet
4. Everybody is hereby enjoined to participate in the event. Deadline of submission of registration is on or before February 28, 2017 through the SGOD Office. Attached is the Fund Run 2017 Registration Form.
- For guidance and compliance.
Engr. Edgard C. Domingo, Ph.D., CESO VI
Schools Division Superintendent