DIVISION ORIENTATION ON THE STANDARDIZED ADMINISTRATION OF THE NATIONAL CAREER ASSESSMENT EXAMINATION (NCAE) FOR SY 2016-2017
TO: OIC-Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Public Schools District Supervisors
Secondary School Heads, Public and Private
- The Department of Education (DepED), through the Bureau of Education (BEA) and assistance of the schools division and secondary schools personnel, shall administer the National Career Assessment Examination for School Year 2016-2017 from March 1 to 2, 2017 (Wednesday and Thursday) to all Grade 9 students in both public and private schools (Re: DM No. 16, s. 2017).
- To ensure the efficient conduct of the examination, a Division Orientation on the Standardized Administration of the National Career Assessment Examination shall be held on February 24, 2017, 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, at Aurora National Science High School Multipurpose Building, Buhangin, Baler, Aurora.
- To following topics shall be discussed during the orientation:
a. Standard procedures on the conduct/administration of the test
b. Security of the test materials
c. Delivery and Retrieval Scheme
d. Test Results Interpretation and Utilization
- Participants to this orientation are School Testing Coordinators or School Heads in both public and private schools.
- Travelling expenses of participants shall be charged from School MOOE, subject to usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
- Wide and immediate dissemination of the content of this memorandum is desired.
Engr. EDGARD C. DOMINGO, Ph.D., CESO VI
Schools Division Superintendent